- Home - Find writing skills you didn't know you had in a creative workshop with columnist and BBC trainer Chris van Schaick.
- Start Writing - You can write beautifully. You just may not know it yet. Workshops from the Write Setting do two things. They create a welcoming mood - a safe space where it’s comfortable to write. They offer simple tools to prompt ideas and start the pen moving across the page.
On the Day - Chris leads you through a series of prompted writing exercises and writing games to stimulate your imagination and get you writing.
- Your writing coach - Chris van Schaick was a BBC journalist and editor
across many radio and television programmes and still trains BBC television and radio journalists.
Next event - Date of next local skills writing event.
- What they say - Testimonials from people who have attended a Chris Van Schaick writing skills event.
- Privacy - Our privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to
- Site Map - Our Site Map - this page is our sitemap page.